From Music to Fashion : Coachella 2016 Staples : The Ultimate Festival Fashion Guide
Sure everyone goes to festivals for the music, but in the past years, Coachella Music Festival particularly has grown to become one huge iconic fashion statement as well. With a continuous bohemian inspired theme in the outfit trends, there is still always an element of surprise with the different variations of touch amongst each attendees Coachella outfits.
We've made a list of 10 music festival outfit staples this year.
1. Crochet, and lots of it! You can't go wrong with crochet at a music festival. You will see it all from crochet skirts, to crochet shirts, and crochet dresses.
2. Lace. Have no fear, like we said earlier, you can LITERALLY wear ANYTHING and get away with it for Coachella. Black and lace are kinda a no brainer when it comes to looking dayum good.
3. Rompers. Lets face it, onesies are truly one of the most comfortable articles of clothing someone can own, and when you are on your feet dancing for three days straight, comfort is a necessity. Rompers are for sure a MUST for at least one of your festival days.
4. The Double Buckle Belt. Every girl needs this belt, it's the perfect piece to complete your boho western look.
5. There is something stunning about wearing white at a music festival. Yes, of course you will probably get it filthy, but in a crowd full of bright colors, there is nothing like a flowy white dress, or floral skirt that makes you completely stand out. Do you dare?
6. A classic staple, of course you need the floppy hat. An easy piece that will be worn throughout the year again and again.
7. Braids on braids on braids. There is no hotter hair trend right now than the good ole braid. Grab your bestie if you need some help, braids are IN!
Coachella is a weekend when you FINALLY have the upmost fashionable freedom. It is the weekend to wear the funky lip colors you have been dying to wear all year, and the weekend to dress like the bohemian princess you really are at heart. Now throw on those funky mirrored sunnies, stack up those accessories (the more the better), put on your dancing boots, grab your best friends, and hit the road!
Let your spirit run wild, and your style be free.